I don’t understand this Health & Medical question and need help to study.
This is a fun and easy assignment, i just don’t have time time to do it…
- Access the AHIMA Career Map: https://my.ahima.org/careermap
- For each career map level, select a career position title that you are interested in learning more about. (Rest your mouse on the white dots in each row. Fill the position titles in the table below.)
- Go to the AHIMA Job Bank, or use other online job search tools such as Indeed.com, Careerbuilder.com, Monster.com, or ZipRecruiter.com
- Complete a job search for each of the four positions on your spreadsheet
- Review the search results. Once you find a job description that is of interest to you, paste the requested information in the columns attached.
- Compare the competencies for the four levels of careers. Answer the following about your table:
- List similarities in competencies among the career map levels:
- List differences in competencies among the career map levels:
- Reflect on your upcoming HI career. Which level do you aspire to?
- What draws you to that level?
- What do you need to do to reach that career map level? Be specific.