I need an explanation for this Nursing question to help me study.
b. Diabetes insipidus
c. Diabetes mellitus
Write a one-to-two page report describing what you would find during a urinalysis for EACH of the samples listed above. There should be one to two paragraphs on each of these conditions: normal, DI, DM, and glomerulonephritis.
Please put in your own words. These will be graded according to content and effort. DO NOT plagiarize and above all else, make sure you put your names on your lab reports.
Think about these questions:
- What are some characteristics of urine? ( color, odor, pH, ketones, etc.)
- Discuss what kind of tests we used and /or can be used to determine whether or not your sample is deemed normal urine.
- Briefly describe the three urinary diseases (diabetes mellitus, diabetes insipidus, glomerulonephritis).
- What can be done as preventative measures to keep from getting a particular urinary disease?
- How can you manage and/or get rid of said disease (if possible)?