I’m working on a Biology exercise and need support.
Vital signs, including your blood pressure and pulse, are useful in everyday life. Tests such as those done in the lab can help monitor health. Knowing the normal parameters can allow you to give yourself a quick check on your health. If numbers are raised when a person is at rest, or take extended periods to return to normal after exercise, this may be a sign for concern. Many forms of heart disease can be prevented or treated with healthy lifestyle choices, yet heart disease continues to cause a large number of deaths each year.
In your post, think about the environment in which you live and work. What lifestyle changes could you or those around you make to improve their cardiovascular health? identify at least one other credible source, such as a recently published article , to increase your understanding of the dynamics of these illnesses.
At this time, look at the air quality in your area by visiting the State of the AirWeb site managed by the American Lung Association.
For this discussion, report on the air quality in your area.
- Does the information concern you? Explain why or why not.
- What effects could the air quality in your area have on lung health?
- What could be done to improve air quality in your area?
- One thing you have learned about your health during this course.
- How your body might be at risk from a disruption in homeostasis.
- One change you would like to make based on what you have learned in this course.