Need help with my Nursing question – I’m studying for my class.
In this assignment, the student will choose a Healthy People 2030 objective and discuss what technology is most
appropriate to deliver client education to meet the objective. The student should include in their consideration
of appropriate technology how to address health literacy of the targeted population, anticipated client preferred
learning methods (audio, visual, tactile), and client accessibility to technology.
The paper length is two (2) to three (3) double-spaced pages excluding title page and references. References
should be a minimum of three (3) peer-reviewed articles not included in your assigned readings and published
within the last five (5) years. Websites will not count as scholarly articles regardless of the source. Scholarly
articles are peer reviewed, usually include an abstract, consist of several references, contain several pages, and
are usually research oriented or discuss comprehensively a topic. The written assignment must be free of
grammatical, style, and spelling errors, and use APA (6th ed.) style and formatting.
1. Provide a clear and concise introduction of the purpose of the paper. All paper sections are outlined in
2. Introduce the Healthy People 2030 objective. Identify why this objective is important for the nurse as an
intervention when delivering nursing care.
3. The student outlines the use of information technology in meeting the chosen Healthy People 2030
objective. The student clearly discussed why this technology permits the nursing intervention to be
4. The student discussed how the technology will address health literacy of the targeted population,
anticipated client preferred learning methods (audio, visual, tactile), and client accessibility to
5. The student outlines any safety or confidentiality concerns in the use of the technology.
6. Provide a concise summary of the sections of discussion in the paper. No new information is introduced
in the conclusion.
7. Use your assigned class readings and a minimum of three additional peer-reviewed articles (published
within the last 5 years),
8. The paper must follow APA format: include title page, reference page, use 12-point Times New Roman
font, and include in-text citations (use citations whenever paraphrasing, using statistics, or quoting from
an article). Please refer to your APA manual as a guide for in-text citations and sample reference