Can you help me understand this Biology question?
- List the major chemical elements found in living systems.
Step 1: Respond to the following:
Chemistry is important as its own subject and also as part of the study of anatomy and physiology. To truly understand anatomy and physiology, including the processes that take place in the human body, you also need some knowledge of chemistry and chemical processes.
- Describe two of the chemicals and chemical processes that are most important to human life.
- Describe a chemical process you have seen in action. When and where did it happen? What took place when you observed this process?
- How does that process relate to one or more of the chemical processes that happen in the human body?
Refer to the textbook and the Internet as needed to help find this information and support your responses to these questions.
- -Posts well developed answers that fully addresses and develops all aspects of the concept
- -Posts factually correct, reflective and substantive contribution; advances discussion.
- -Use REFERENCES to literature, readings, or personal experience to support comments
- -500 words minimum