I need help with this quiz
I’m studying for my Java class and need an explanation.
You are being asked to create a class called cls2DarrayProcessor.java. Your program should deliver the following:
- Reads numbers from a pre-defined text file.
- Text file name should be data.txt
- Text file should be in the same workspace directory of your project’s folder
- Text file name should be STORED in a String and called: String strFile =‘./data.txt’; If you don’t call your file this way, you will be penalized.
- Defines a 2-D array of integers with dimensions of 5 rows by 5 columns.
- Inserts the data from the text file to the 2-D array following this logic:
- If the read number matches the 2-D array columns and row numbers, then assign the read number to that array element, otherwise, assign the value 0 to that element.
- Prints out all elements in the array: separated by a space, one row per line.
Submit your cls2DarrayProcessor.java no later than 11:59PM @Thursday 3/12/2020
send me the .java file inside zip file