Discussion Week 2 Big Data Analytics
I don’t know how to handle this Computer Science question and need guidance.
As outlined within this weeks topic, there are several benefits as well as challenges associated with the use of Big Data Analytics in the e-Healthcare industry. Pick one of the four concepts below and then identify the benefits and challenges associated with that concept. Do not simply list the benefits and challenges but detail them in a substantive, thorough post as it relates to that concept in the e-healthcare industry.
- Data Gathering
- Storage and Integration
- Data Analysis
- Knowledge Discovery and Information Interpretation
Please make your initial post with at least 550 words and two response posts substantive with at least 150 words. A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
AYANI, S., MOULAEI, K., DARWISH KHANEHSARI, S., JAHANBAKHSH, M., & SADEGHI, F. (2019). A Systematic Review of Big Data Potential to Make Synergies between Sciences for Achieving Sustainable Health: Challenges and Solutions. Applied Medical Informatics, 41(2), 53–64. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=shib&db=a9h&AN=138949499&site=eds-live
Dai, H.-N., Wang, H., Xu, G., Wan, J., & Imran, M. (2019). Big Data Analytics for Manufacturing Internet of Things: Opportunities, Challenges and Enabling Technologies. https://doi.org/10.1080/17517575.2019.1633689
Dash, S., Shakyawar, S.K., Sharma, M., Kaushik, S. (2019). Big data in healthcare: management, analysis and future prospects. Journal of Big Data 6, 54. http://doi.org/10.1186/s40537-019-0217-0