You will create the As-Is and To-Be business process diagrams in Visio Studio for the current business process and the improved process featuring your app.
I’m working on a Computer Science question and need guidance to help me study.
The As-Is and To-be diagrams will show how the business process currently is, and how your app will improve that process. The goal of documenting these processes is to fold:
- Show how the user will interact with the app
- Show how the app will benefit the user
- Use the BPMN symbols in MS Visio to create the As-Is and To-Be diagrams, each on one page
- Title each page with a brief description of the business process and which diagram it represents (As-Is or To-Be)
- Align the BPMN symbols with each other, and center them in the swimlane.Spacing and alignment should be consistent throughout the diagrams
- When drawing the BPMN symbols, use light-weight borders, and make the text at least 9pt. or higher so that it is legible to a reader
- Include a copyright symbol (©) and your name in the bottom left corner of each slide
Submit one MS Visio file that contains two pages – one for the As-Is diagram and one for the To-Be diagram.