Introduction to Computing and Information Technology
Help me study for my Programming class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
- Show all the steps required to convert the decimal value155 to its binary representation and to its octal representation
- Show that the binary number 1111.111 what is represents in denary number
- Given the following expression:If ((student GPA >= 3.5) AND (student age < 25))
Give student 20% discount
Give student 10% discount
- Consider a ten-minute film to be displayed on a computer at 24 fps. Each frame is 400 x 500 pixels and RGB encoding is being used. What is the size of the film file in bytes, KB, MB and GB?
- A company decided to hire new employees. However, the ages of the new employees should be between 21 and 31 (inclusive).
Write an algorithm that:
– Prompts the user to enter the name and the age (as an number of a new employee.
– Then displays a message to the user if he/she is eligible to join the company.
- Write an OUBUILD script by making the script select a random number between 1-50 and let the user to guess the selected number by script.
· When the green flag clicked
Make the script select a random number between 1-50
· When the [space pressed ]
– Prompt the user to enter a number the random number
– Check if this number is the guessed numbered or not
– If it is the one then display message to say “well done”
– If it is smaller display message it is low number
– If it larger display message it is too large
– The user will keep enter the value enter he guessed the number.
Hint you should use repeat_until.you guess the number