Operations Security Discussion8
I’m studying for my Computer Science class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
A tenet of telecommunications says the more people who access a network, the more valuable the network becomes. This is called Metcalfe’s Law. When organizations implement security policies, there are pressures and trade-offs ~~ Chapter nine examines different types of users on networks as it reviews an individuals need for access & how those needs can lead to risks.
- How can the use of security policies reduce risk? Explain
- How can a SAP reduce risk? Explain
- Why are end-users considered the “weakest” link in regards to implementing security policies and controls? Explain
To participate in the Discussion, respond to the Discussion prompt by Day 3. Then, read a selection of your colleagues’ postings. Finally, respond to at least two classmates in one or more of the following ways:
• Share an insight from having read your colleague’s posting.
• Offer and support an opinion.
• Validate an idea with your own experience.
• Make a suggestion.
• Expand on two of your colleagues’ postings.