1.project presentation 2.Provide a real-world example or describe a hypothetical situation in which a legitimate organization used spam in an effective and nonintrusive manner to promote a product or service.
I’m studying and need help with a Computer Science question to help me learn.
The project presentation should demonstrate knowledge in the chosen area. The presentation should be formatted as follows:
Apply a Design Theme of your choice
Use APA style correctly throughout the presentation
Use correct grammar and punctuation
Format correctly and consistently
Include a title slide (introduction slide) at the beginning of the presentation and a conclusion slide at the end of the presentation, and a reference slide using APA format at the end of the presentation.
Number all slides beginning with the title slide as slide 1
Utilize 10 references from scholarly sources…do NOT use Wikipedia (one source can be the textbook)
Cite references within the presentation using correct APA format
Include a minimum of 16 slides which will include the cover and reference slides
Include at least one figure or one table in the presentation and format in APA style
Highlight your knowledge of technology by including transition and animation
The BEST PRACTICE PRESENTATION can be chosen from one of the following topics:
• Business process and IT outsourcing
• Collaboration tools
• Enterprise systems
• Business intelligence and big data
• Knowledge management
• IT security
• Project management
• Disaster recovery planning
• Managing information systems
• Web-based training systems
• Software testing and quality assurance
• Document and records management systems
• Mobile application and mobile learning
2. QUESTION: Provide a real-world example or describe a hypothetical situation in which a legitimate organization used spam in an effective and nonintrusive manner to promote a product or service.
(1page answer and reference with this question)