Document 1: Visual, Informational Report A one-page, informative, visually interesting report that makes a point about your subject using the data in your data set. This report should incorporate at three visuals that you have created along with a discus
I don’t understand this Computer Science question and need help to study.
select a data set from the ones listed below and create a short informational report that includes at least three data visualizations that you create and that you feel best communicates the data you select from your data set in a form that maximizes the impact of the data to suit a specific audience and purpose.
A one-page, informative, visually interesting report that makes a point about your subject using the data in your data set. This report should incorporate at three visuals that you have created along with a discussion/analysis of the data in your figures. The text in your report should
- introduce the topic and its importance
- explain the meaning of the visuals
- point to the conclusions suggested by the data.
You should think through and identify a clear audience. Your understanding of the audience informs how the data is presented, the form the visualizations take, and the point you use the data to make, as well as the overall purpose of the document.
Document 2: Reflective Analysis
A short 250- to 500-word note that explains the following (use headings to identify each of the topics listed below):
- How and why you selected your data set
- How you selected which data to visualize and why you visualized it in the form you did
- Who was your target audience and what was your overall goal/purpose
- How you ensured that your visualizations of the data were fair, accurate, and clear
- The raw data set used to create the report (with a citation for the data)