Five simulation models and the main characteristics of modelling paradigms
I’m trying to study for my Computer Science course and I need some help to understand this question.
Five simulation models and the main characteristics of modelling paradigms are discussed in Chapter 6. The authors conclude the chapter by mentioning the need for theory-based simulation models. Identify and discuss a theory based modelling approach for developing polcies in information technology.
You must do the following:
1) Create a new thread. As indicated above, select one example and describe how data visualization techniques can be used by a practitioner or analyst in developing a policy to solve a specific problem.
2) Select AT LEAST 3 other students’ threads and post substantive comments on those threads. Your comments should extend the conversation started with the thread.
3) Provide a thoughtful research-based analysis and include at least two references to support your thoughts.
4) Exclude attachments and cover page in your submission. Type your response in the message box. When responding to your peer, address your peer by name.
5) ALL original posts ( two to three paragraphs supported by resources) and comments must be substantive. (I’m looking for about a paragraph – not just “I agree.”)
6) Paraphrase text from resources used and cite. If quoting text, use double-quotes and cite.
Janssen, M., Wimmer, M. A., & Deljoo, A. (Eds.). (2015). Policy practice and digital science: Integrating complex systems, social simulation and public administration in policy research (Vol. 10). Springer.