Complete Short Computer Literacy Task (ATC)
I need an explanation for this Computer Science question to help me study.
For this assignment, you will search using the Google search engine and take a screenshot of your search results screen. Follow the directions and then submit your assignment. If you find a step that trips you up, review the module or ask for help from your classmates in the discussion forum.
- Open a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge) by double-clicking the icon on the desktop (or using any other method covered in Internet Browsers.)
- Make sure the page is on the Google search page. Type in www.google.com in the address bar and press the Enter (or Return) key.
- In the google search bar, type in a search for one of the following terms:
- cash flow
- company culture
- income statement
- business metrics
Then hit the Enter (or Return) key.
- Look at the search results Google returned for your search, then take a screenshot by using the following steps:
- Open the Snipping tool by using one of the methods discussed in the Snips and Screenshots page.
- Take a rectangular or a window snip of the search results.