Read Evaluating a Training Program (case study) on pages 160-166, and then answer the following questions:
- Create 2 more SMART goals for this training
- Explain what the mean for pre and post training means, why are these figures important?
- Using the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model did the training achieve the desired results? Why or why not?
- Where any unexpected questions raised from this training? If so which questions? If not, why do you think the results were expected?
- Which levels of information were collected and used in the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model? Explain why or why not each level was or was not used.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.